Popular on TelAve
- AirTies' Philippe Alcaras and Technicolor's Gary Gutknecht Discuss the Growing Importance of Smart Wi-Fi to Network Service Provider Community
- Emerging Technology Ventures Selected to Present at the 2019 Industry Growth Forum
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Taking a $64 Billion Market Mainstream, One Share at a Time
- Raising $25,000 to launch new product to help blind dogs globally
- CBD Week is Coming to Indianapolis 3/14-17
- Great Plains Communications Welcomes Mark Boulay as Vice President of Enterprise Services
- Evolve IP Awarded With M&A Deal of the Year at the ICT Investment Forum
- Clear connection for new leadership at ComApp Technologies
- Prism Raises $2.2M in Seed Funding to Extend Its Leadership Position in the Live Music Industry
According to co-founder Joshua Bobrowsky, Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space designed to give our members the best possible experience, and a big part of that experience is fast, high-quality Internet. We went with BTP to ensure the best service for our clients.
Ignitia is located on the ground floor of a historic 150,000-square-foot commercial building in the Crown Heights neighborhood with thick walls and massive concrete columns that made it difficult to distribute Wi-Fi and blocked-out the cellular LTE signals for all carriers. In addition to the physical challenges with the space, the nature of the co-working business requires round-the-clock uptime and the ability to connect to hundreds of mobile devices simultaneously.
More on TelAve News
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
To solve these challenges, BTP designed and deployed a modern Cisco Meraki High-Density Wi-Fi network along with a SnapAV SureCall cellular booster system to redistribute both Verizon Wireless and AT&T LTE signals. These two systems working in tandem have created ubiquitous and robust wireless coverage throughout the entire facility.
Bobrowsky said, The Wi-Fi network is world class with speeds well over 400mbs, which is great for our members making video calls.
BTP also tightened up a few other technology elements throughout the space including physical security enhancements such as: adding new IP cameras to the video-surveillance, ensuring ubiquitous coverage for tenants and staff to access the modern Kisi access control system from mobile devices, setting up a new PaperCut print management solution hosted in the AWS cloud, and optimizing the Palo Alto firewall security solution and content management system.
Now that the enhancements are complete, Ignitia is using BTPs flat-fee IT support service, TeraCare to cover maintenance of all of these system improvements, monitor the IT infrastructure 24/7/365, and ensure that the networks enable Ignitias clients, staff and their guests to perform business with speed and reliability. Were pleased to help Ignitia and their clients work efficiently and stay highly productive. Our team worked with Ignitias design team to solve all the connectivity issues. We are happy to help their many clients also achieve success through scalable and resilient technology, said Josh Aaron, President of BTP.
More on TelAve News
- Viscosity Hires a Sixth Oracle ACE
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Miami LGBT Minority Business Receives Wiley Ruby Award
- Toni Newman of St. James Infirmary Wins Legacy Award for San Francisco TDOV 2019
About Business Technology Partners
Business Technology Partners, Inc. (BTP), located in New York City and Summit, NJ, is a technology consulting firm that delivers tailored solutions by leveraging a broad array of expertise in IT infrastructure and applications, including network management, technology maintenance, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security systems. BTP's trusted advisors and systems engineers help organizations with design/build projects, relocations, technology upgrades, and corporate consolidations. The company combines business-driven experience, industry best practices, and its own methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
For more information, visit www.btp.net
About Ignitia Office
Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space that provides a top tier experience to its members with a focus on startups and small businesses.
Business Technology Partners
Source :Business Technology Partners
Latest on TelAve News
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Inzata Analytics Launches New Website
- Why Menfi, Italy, should be your next favorite wine destination
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- Matthew Gotha Government Relations Advisor Joins The Berman Law Group
- Singer/songwriter/producer Jerad Finck Signs Label Deal With Onerpm
- New Enhanced Video Guide Data Service Available
- Filmstart von Iron Sky - The Coming Race
- Kenmei Technologies Announces Strategic Technical Partnership with DrakosData