Popular on TelAve News
- Scranton, PA Resident, John J. Zelenski's Book, "Walker's Vale", Nominated for Global Award
- Grand Opening Healthmarkets Philadelphia Insurance Agency Saturday 9/15 from 1-6pm
- Old Bridge Mayor to Attend Urban Tacos Grand Opening
- Thank You To The Sponsors Of HomeAid's 15th Annual Trap Shoot Friday, August 31st, 2018
- IAOP Announces Partnership with Emerging Europe Alliance for Business Services, Innovation and Technology
- One Piece Drama, character introduction
- ProTrain, LLC Joins in $600 Million Dollar Tuition Giveaway
- CrayRate.com Promises to Take the Dine & Dash Out of Dating With its FREE Online Date Rating Social Website
- Free Photo App has Millions of iOS and Android Users Glued to Instagram
- Step Afrika! Selected As A Grantee Of Bloomberg Philanthropies' Arts Innovation and Management Program
According to co-founder Joshua Bobrowsky, Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space designed to give our members the best possible experience, and a big part of that experience is fast, high-quality Internet. We went with BTP to ensure the best service for our clients.
Ignitia is located on the ground floor of a historic 150,000-square-foot commercial building in the Crown Heights neighborhood with thick walls and massive concrete columns that made it difficult to distribute Wi-Fi and blocked-out the cellular LTE signals for all carriers. In addition to the physical challenges with the space, the nature of the co-working business requires round-the-clock uptime and the ability to connect to hundreds of mobile devices simultaneously.
More on TelAve News
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
To solve these challenges, BTP designed and deployed a modern Cisco Meraki High-Density Wi-Fi network along with a SnapAV SureCall cellular booster system to redistribute both Verizon Wireless and AT&T LTE signals. These two systems working in tandem have created ubiquitous and robust wireless coverage throughout the entire facility.
Bobrowsky said, The Wi-Fi network is world class with speeds well over 400mbs, which is great for our members making video calls.
BTP also tightened up a few other technology elements throughout the space including physical security enhancements such as: adding new IP cameras to the video-surveillance, ensuring ubiquitous coverage for tenants and staff to access the modern Kisi access control system from mobile devices, setting up a new PaperCut print management solution hosted in the AWS cloud, and optimizing the Palo Alto firewall security solution and content management system.
Now that the enhancements are complete, Ignitia is using BTPs flat-fee IT support service, TeraCare to cover maintenance of all of these system improvements, monitor the IT infrastructure 24/7/365, and ensure that the networks enable Ignitias clients, staff and their guests to perform business with speed and reliability. Were pleased to help Ignitia and their clients work efficiently and stay highly productive. Our team worked with Ignitias design team to solve all the connectivity issues. We are happy to help their many clients also achieve success through scalable and resilient technology, said Josh Aaron, President of BTP.
More on TelAve News
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- FRMediaTrain Rolling Through Denver Startup Week
- Hurricane Florence Response: StandUp Wireless Offers Unlimited Talk, Text, 5GB of Data to South Carolina-based Subscribers
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 32,142,587 Shares of Common Stock of General Electric Company
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
About Business Technology Partners
Business Technology Partners, Inc. (BTP), located in New York City and Summit, NJ, is a technology consulting firm that delivers tailored solutions by leveraging a broad array of expertise in IT infrastructure and applications, including network management, technology maintenance, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security systems. BTP's trusted advisors and systems engineers help organizations with design/build projects, relocations, technology upgrades, and corporate consolidations. The company combines business-driven experience, industry best practices, and its own methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
For more information, visit www.btp.net
About Ignitia Office
Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space that provides a top tier experience to its members with a focus on startups and small businesses.
Business Technology Partners
Source :Business Technology Partners
Latest on TelAve News
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Fifth Third Capital City River Run 25 Years
- PicoCell and PicoBlender product lines achieve UL 61800-5-1 certification
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation
- S2G Ventures Continues Growth and Team Expansion
- FNTC Sports Joins Fantasy Sports Trade Association To Bring Blockchain Technology To Fantasy Sports
- Badger Maps provides free mapping software for disaster relief after hurricane Florence
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- Tekno Telecom Exhibits at CCA 2018
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade