Popular on TelAve
- Heritage Toronto, Driftscape's Newest Partner
- TMT & investment leaders to meet in NYC to assess next wave of M&A in comms infrastructure
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- Industry leaders join university professors calling for greater access to market data
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Digital Media Solutions Expands into Subscription Marketing and Acquires Fosina Marketing Group
- Nebula Systems confirm telematic chipset, NC1701, first commercial firmware release
- RADICLE project leads advances on the development of control systems for all stages of laser welding
- Connecticut Business Owner Introduces One-Time Payment Phone Service For Nine Years
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
According to co-founder Joshua Bobrowsky, Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space designed to give our members the best possible experience, and a big part of that experience is fast, high-quality Internet. We went with BTP to ensure the best service for our clients.
Ignitia is located on the ground floor of a historic 150,000-square-foot commercial building in the Crown Heights neighborhood with thick walls and massive concrete columns that made it difficult to distribute Wi-Fi and blocked-out the cellular LTE signals for all carriers. In addition to the physical challenges with the space, the nature of the co-working business requires round-the-clock uptime and the ability to connect to hundreds of mobile devices simultaneously.
More on TelAve News
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- With Addition of Karting Miami, Dezerland Park Becomes Miami's Largest Indoor Theme Park
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, TaskUs, One of the Best Places to Work in 2019
- 35% Dividend Paid to Members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group #544
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- FIX Rewards launches in North America
To solve these challenges, BTP designed and deployed a modern Cisco Meraki High-Density Wi-Fi network along with a SnapAV SureCall cellular booster system to redistribute both Verizon Wireless and AT&T LTE signals. These two systems working in tandem have created ubiquitous and robust wireless coverage throughout the entire facility.
Bobrowsky said, The Wi-Fi network is world class with speeds well over 400mbs, which is great for our members making video calls.
BTP also tightened up a few other technology elements throughout the space including physical security enhancements such as: adding new IP cameras to the video-surveillance, ensuring ubiquitous coverage for tenants and staff to access the modern Kisi access control system from mobile devices, setting up a new PaperCut print management solution hosted in the AWS cloud, and optimizing the Palo Alto firewall security solution and content management system.
Now that the enhancements are complete, Ignitia is using BTPs flat-fee IT support service, TeraCare to cover maintenance of all of these system improvements, monitor the IT infrastructure 24/7/365, and ensure that the networks enable Ignitias clients, staff and their guests to perform business with speed and reliability. Were pleased to help Ignitia and their clients work efficiently and stay highly productive. Our team worked with Ignitias design team to solve all the connectivity issues. We are happy to help their many clients also achieve success through scalable and resilient technology, said Josh Aaron, President of BTP.
More on TelAve News
- GrooveCar Direct Introduces Redesigned Auto Shopping Website!
- Qubitekk selected as Winner for CONNECT's 2018 Most Innovative New Product Awards
- Voxmedia LLC awarded ACCME Accreditation with Commendation
- Sandline Discovery Partners with Litexn to Offer Native File Excel Redaction Service
- SCOUT Film Festival to Showcase Talent of Young Artists January 4-6, 2019 in Stowe, VT
- Brainomix® partners with Oxford University in UK Government funded £17.5 million AI Programme
- Kick off Ski Season in Stowe, Vermont with Topnotch Resorts Après and Stay Package
About Business Technology Partners
Business Technology Partners, Inc. (BTP), located in New York City and Summit, NJ, is a technology consulting firm that delivers tailored solutions by leveraging a broad array of expertise in IT infrastructure and applications, including network management, technology maintenance, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security systems. BTP's trusted advisors and systems engineers help organizations with design/build projects, relocations, technology upgrades, and corporate consolidations. The company combines business-driven experience, industry best practices, and its own methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
For more information, visit www.btp.net
About Ignitia Office
Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space that provides a top tier experience to its members with a focus on startups and small businesses.
Business Technology Partners
Source :Business Technology Partners
Latest on TelAve News
- TMT M&A Awards 2018 winners include Macquarie, Vodafone, Credit Suisse & CityFibre
- Global Participatory Project Climate Change Theatre Action Returns in 2019
- American Autogyro International Announces the Reintroduction of the SparrowHawk III Gyroplane Kit
- Countdown to National App Day December 11
- Benu Networks Announces Ajay Manuja as Chief Technology Officer
- DOT Compliance Services to Resell VisTracks FMCSA-Certified Hours of Service ELD Product Set
- Hurry Up Greatest Sale Week is Still On!!! "Cyber Monday Sale"
- World of Ether Launches on Ethereum Mainnet; Becomes Top Ranked Crypto Game
- Boland Industrial Brings the "Green" to Blue and Brown Water at the International Work Boat Show
- Gunderson Direct recognized as a top 25 direct marketing agency
- Consumer51 becomes first platinum partner of ExpressionEngine Content Management System
- Avis Budget Group seeks Independent Operator in Colorado Springs, CO
- Execulink Launches their 12 Gifts of Christmas program
- GBKSOFT Participated in 2018 Stevie Awards Judging Committee for Marketing & Creative Categories
- WordFinder by YourDictionary Delivers Word Game Help with Launch of Mobile App
- Getting ready to close out 2018. Year End Checklist
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named One of Washington DC's Best Places to Work
- SecureTheVillage Awarded "Certificate of Recognition" by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti at Annual Cybersecure LA Conference
- The Whiteboard Challenge Game Show is Now Casting Software Engineering Contestants
- Evolve IP Nears Completion of Mtel / Evolve IP EU Transformation