Popular on TelAve News
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- Colombian Actress Living Her Dream in Hollywood
- Applied Food Sciences Hosts 6th Annual Innovation Retreat
- Tax Attorney Richard Sam Lehman reminds taxpayers of IRS upcoming deadline for reporting hidden foreign bank accounts
- Jeron Provider Nurse Call Surpassing Goals at Burgess Square Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
- New Maserati Location Opening in City Of Industry, California
- BEC Technologies OneZone 4700AZ Now Certified on the Sprint LTE Network
- Spotsylvania County hosting the Spotsy ARTS festival
- Schools Using Summer Break to Go Paperless
- Supporting the Transition from School to Business
MAXST has secured US Patent entitled System and Method for Video Call Using Augmented Reality, from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This paves the way for the development and commercialization of VIVAR.
Real-time AR drawing is developed with MAXSTs proprietary Instant Tracker and sensor-based re-positioning technology. VIO (Visual Inertial Odometry) based Instant Tracker spontaneously recognizes and tracks camera view, with no need of sensing planar area. Also, VIVAR robustly utilizes IMU sensor and depth information to activate re-positioning technology, which enables to re-recognize and re-read 3D space coordinates upon excessive motions or the escape from the camera angle.
More on TelAve News
- Woman Boarding MTA Bus B41 Dragged Down the Street
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Def Leppard Frontman, Joe Elliott Debuts SAVE THE WORLD "BLEED" Sat August 18th at 6PM On Planet Rock
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
This remote collaboration tool saves resources and travel costs applicable for maintenance and repair, factory operation, smart factory adoption, training, or emergency response. Companies can achieve operational excellence with real-time compliance with the industrial workforce, data visualization of facilities, reduction of human errors, and training/business trip cost reduction.
Jaewan Park, MAXST CEO said MAXST obtained the core technology patent in the US and South Korea. This latest update represents MAXST solution is ready to expand to the global market with commercialized service. VIVAR improves work efficiency and reduces costs at industrial sites.
You can learn more about VIVAR from www.vivar.me and experience a free trial version for 30 days.
Latest on TelAve News
- Princess Titus Submission Wins Earth, Wind and Fire Summer Pre-Concert Party At Breaking Bread Café
- Jefferson Capital Brothers Guest Speakers at Blockchain Summit 2018
- Hughes Shelton Realtors was Named to the 2018 REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals Sponsored by Adwerx in Tampa
- Done Right Merchandising named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Focused on employee well-being
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- Three Bisnar Chase Trial Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America 2019
- Threshold/Carve Named among the Nation's Top Companies with No. 1158 Ranking on the 2018 Inc. 5000
- Is Your Music Ready for Mastering?
- Earthquake® VERSA™ Combination Tiller Cultivator Earns a 5-Star Review
- Eye Connect 4, 2018 by PSIM Community on Integrated Security Solutions well attended
- Congratulations to our Clients Awarded Places on the Inc. 500/5000 lists
- Bauen Health Brings Superior Analytics to Houston Healthcare
- Chain.io welcomes Kurt Corman and Mike Young
- It's time to ditch the plastic and paper straw idea!
- SNR Productions, Inc. Announces the Soft Launch of Mega.Fans
- Forum Extended Care Services Achieves Dual Reaccreditation With ACHC
- Mahmoud El-Yassir, M.D. Joins Specialty Eye Institute's Team of Experienced Surgeons
- New Movie Deals for Actor Jassen Charron
- Join us for the Joy Faith Ministries International Spirit Life Conference, August 17-18! Meet Our Anointed Speakers!