Popular on TelAve
- Heritage Toronto, Driftscape's Newest Partner
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- RADICLE project leads advances on the development of control systems for all stages of laser welding
- Connecticut Business Owner Introduces One-Time Payment Phone Service For Nine Years
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
- RadiusPoint Identifies Half A Million Dollar Overcharge for Client!
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- VisTracks and ATrack Announce Strategic Alliance Agreement
- PNH Technology Inc and Sourcing Solutions LLC Merge
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
MAXST has secured US Patent entitled System and Method for Video Call Using Augmented Reality, from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This paves the way for the development and commercialization of VIVAR.
Real-time AR drawing is developed with MAXSTs proprietary Instant Tracker and sensor-based re-positioning technology. VIO (Visual Inertial Odometry) based Instant Tracker spontaneously recognizes and tracks camera view, with no need of sensing planar area. Also, VIVAR robustly utilizes IMU sensor and depth information to activate re-positioning technology, which enables to re-recognize and re-read 3D space coordinates upon excessive motions or the escape from the camera angle.
More on TelAve News
- Apple Features Photo App Millions of iOS Users Have Been Waiting For
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
This remote collaboration tool saves resources and travel costs applicable for maintenance and repair, factory operation, smart factory adoption, training, or emergency response. Companies can achieve operational excellence with real-time compliance with the industrial workforce, data visualization of facilities, reduction of human errors, and training/business trip cost reduction.
Jaewan Park, MAXST CEO said MAXST obtained the core technology patent in the US and South Korea. This latest update represents MAXST solution is ready to expand to the global market with commercialized service. VIVAR improves work efficiency and reduces costs at industrial sites.
You can learn more about VIVAR from www.vivar.me and experience a free trial version for 30 days.
Latest on TelAve News
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Shocking Facts About the Health Dangers of Wi-Fi
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine