Popular on TelAve News
- Old School Runescape Mod Dismissed
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit
- Marwest Enterprises Announces a Joint Venture for a Class-A Industrial Planned Development near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
MAXST has secured US Patent entitled System and Method for Video Call Using Augmented Reality, from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This paves the way for the development and commercialization of VIVAR.
Real-time AR drawing is developed with MAXSTs proprietary Instant Tracker and sensor-based re-positioning technology. VIO (Visual Inertial Odometry) based Instant Tracker spontaneously recognizes and tracks camera view, with no need of sensing planar area. Also, VIVAR robustly utilizes IMU sensor and depth information to activate re-positioning technology, which enables to re-recognize and re-read 3D space coordinates upon excessive motions or the escape from the camera angle.
More on TelAve News
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- Start a Quick Vehicle Appraisal Online with Your Car Sold Easy
- Digital Media Solutions Releases Automation Enhancements to Sparkroom, Giving Marketers More Control Over Lead Flow
- LeaderOne Announces Corporate Giving
- AveXis Files for FDA Approval of Gene Therapy to treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I
- MCES Featured By The Age Newspaper
This remote collaboration tool saves resources and travel costs applicable for maintenance and repair, factory operation, smart factory adoption, training, or emergency response. Companies can achieve operational excellence with real-time compliance with the industrial workforce, data visualization of facilities, reduction of human errors, and training/business trip cost reduction.
Jaewan Park, MAXST CEO said MAXST obtained the core technology patent in the US and South Korea. This latest update represents MAXST solution is ready to expand to the global market with commercialized service. VIVAR improves work efficiency and reduces costs at industrial sites.
You can learn more about VIVAR from www.vivar.me and experience a free trial version for 30 days.
Latest on TelAve News
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
- Independent Study by Parola Analytics Recognizes Afero as Top-5 Leader in IoT Patent Landscape
- Inno-Versity Recognized as a High Value Developer of eLearning Content by eLearning Industry
- Smarter Security Accelerates Growth and Expansion with New Office and Showroom on New York City's Fifth Avenue
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Antibody-based Contraceptive Research Center Awarded to Boston University Led Consortium
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause
- Larry Dunn's Anthology of Earth, Wind & Fire with Luenell, Ronnie Laws, and Ray Parker Jr
- 2 Major Victories For Cancer Patients Nationwide As Bills Promoting Equal Access To Cancer Trials Become Law
- Assay.Works and 2bind Partner to Expand Lead Discovery Services
- Dawson Moving & Storage Appoint Chris Brimble