Popular on TelAve
- AirTies' Philippe Alcaras and Technicolor's Gary Gutknecht Discuss the Growing Importance of Smart Wi-Fi to Network Service Provider Community
- Emerging Technology Ventures Selected to Present at the 2019 Industry Growth Forum
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Taking a $64 Billion Market Mainstream, One Share at a Time
- Raising $25,000 to launch new product to help blind dogs globally
- VisTracks Announces ELD Solution for Easy Integration with Existing Time and Attendance Systems
- CBD Week is Coming to Indianapolis 3/14-17
- Great Plains Communications Welcomes Mark Boulay as Vice President of Enterprise Services
- Evolve IP Awarded With M&A Deal of the Year at the ICT Investment Forum
- Clear connection for new leadership at ComApp Technologies
MAXST has secured US Patent entitled System and Method for Video Call Using Augmented Reality, from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This paves the way for the development and commercialization of VIVAR.
Real-time AR drawing is developed with MAXSTs proprietary Instant Tracker and sensor-based re-positioning technology. VIO (Visual Inertial Odometry) based Instant Tracker spontaneously recognizes and tracks camera view, with no need of sensing planar area. Also, VIVAR robustly utilizes IMU sensor and depth information to activate re-positioning technology, which enables to re-recognize and re-read 3D space coordinates upon excessive motions or the escape from the camera angle.
More on TelAve News
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
This remote collaboration tool saves resources and travel costs applicable for maintenance and repair, factory operation, smart factory adoption, training, or emergency response. Companies can achieve operational excellence with real-time compliance with the industrial workforce, data visualization of facilities, reduction of human errors, and training/business trip cost reduction.
Jaewan Park, MAXST CEO said MAXST obtained the core technology patent in the US and South Korea. This latest update represents MAXST solution is ready to expand to the global market with commercialized service. VIVAR improves work efficiency and reduces costs at industrial sites.
You can learn more about VIVAR from www.vivar.me and experience a free trial version for 30 days.
Latest on TelAve News
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- Elite Phone Buyers Launches New Website for Austin, Tx Residents to Sell Their Phone the Same Day
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- NFL Star & Mogul Mommy Open Up Luxe Baby Store in the Shops at Hudson Yards New York City
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion