Popular on TelAve
- AirTies' Philippe Alcaras and Technicolor's Gary Gutknecht Discuss the Growing Importance of Smart Wi-Fi to Network Service Provider Community
- Emerging Technology Ventures Selected to Present at the 2019 Industry Growth Forum
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Taking a $64 Billion Market Mainstream, One Share at a Time
- Raising $25,000 to launch new product to help blind dogs globally
- VisTracks Announces ELD Solution for Easy Integration with Existing Time and Attendance Systems
- CBD Week is Coming to Indianapolis 3/14-17
- Great Plains Communications Welcomes Mark Boulay as Vice President of Enterprise Services
- Evolve IP Awarded With M&A Deal of the Year at the ICT Investment Forum
- Clear connection for new leadership at ComApp Technologies
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on TelAve News
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on TelAve News
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- Elite Phone Buyers Launches New Website for Austin, Tx Residents to Sell Their Phone the Same Day
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- NFL Star & Mogul Mommy Open Up Luxe Baby Store in the Shops at Hudson Yards New York City
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion