Popular on TelAve
- Heritage Toronto, Driftscape's Newest Partner
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- RADICLE project leads advances on the development of control systems for all stages of laser welding
- Connecticut Business Owner Introduces One-Time Payment Phone Service For Nine Years
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
- RadiusPoint Identifies Half A Million Dollar Overcharge for Client!
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- VisTracks and ATrack Announce Strategic Alliance Agreement
- PNH Technology Inc and Sourcing Solutions LLC Merge
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on TelAve News
- Apple Features Photo App Millions of iOS Users Have Been Waiting For
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on TelAve News
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Shocking Facts About the Health Dangers of Wi-Fi
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine