Popular on TelAve News
- Old School Runescape Mod Dismissed
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit
- Marwest Enterprises Announces a Joint Venture for a Class-A Industrial Planned Development near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- Create digital backups free up office space and give back to the environment with Brother ADS-1700W
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on TelAve News
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- Start a Quick Vehicle Appraisal Online with Your Car Sold Easy
- Digital Media Solutions Releases Automation Enhancements to Sparkroom, Giving Marketers More Control Over Lead Flow
- LeaderOne Announces Corporate Giving
- AveXis Files for FDA Approval of Gene Therapy to treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I
- MCES Featured By The Age Newspaper
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on TelAve News
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
- Independent Study by Parola Analytics Recognizes Afero as Top-5 Leader in IoT Patent Landscape
- Inno-Versity Recognized as a High Value Developer of eLearning Content by eLearning Industry
- Smarter Security Accelerates Growth and Expansion with New Office and Showroom on New York City's Fifth Avenue
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Antibody-based Contraceptive Research Center Awarded to Boston University Led Consortium
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause
- Larry Dunn's Anthology of Earth, Wind & Fire with Luenell, Ronnie Laws, and Ray Parker Jr
- 2 Major Victories For Cancer Patients Nationwide As Bills Promoting Equal Access To Cancer Trials Become Law
- Assay.Works and 2bind Partner to Expand Lead Discovery Services
- Dawson Moving & Storage Appoint Chris Brimble