Popular on TelAve News
- Scranton, PA Resident, John J. Zelenski's Book, "Walker's Vale", Nominated for Global Award
- Royse Law Firm To Host the 2018 Silicon Valley Candidates Forum: Government in the New Economy
- New 2019 Night-Sky Photography Workshops Announced
- USC Achieves ISO 13485:2016 Certification
- One Piece Drama, character introduction
- Patagonia Camp Opens New Season with Independence Day Package
- ProTrain, LLC Joins in $600 Million Dollar Tuition Giveaway
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- CrayRate.com Promises to Take the Dine & Dash Out of Dating With its FREE Online Date Rating Social Website
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
Coupon Jazz enables small operators to create their own Progressive Web Application Coupon System without the need to write any code. This is a service intended to enable the smaller operators to have an effective Mobile campaign without investing tens of thousands of dollars in a PWA. Couponjazz.com is designed with the real world merchant, service in mind and drives foot traffic to the business.
Merchants, Businesses, Brands, Venues, Restaurants & Services can create their own custom PWA Coupon App in minutes. A business registers @ couponjazz.com and creates a subscription. Then sets the theme colors, business name, etc and uploads a square logo to create a solid corporate identity for their custom application. Next, the locations are added. Once the locations are entered into the system the merchant can create mobile coupons with QR Codes for use in all types of marketing campaigns.
More on TelAve News
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
CouponJazz.com believes it is offering the first full service, custom PWA Coupon System providing a single use, shareable mobile coupons.
Consumers install your custom app without the traditional need to download from an app store. This means coupons can be shared or loaded on mobile devices with ease and without nagging the consumer to download/install something.
When a consumer clicks a link in an email, SMS or scans a coupon QR code the App will in most cases ask the consumer to put the coupon on their mobile desktop. At this point, the consumer is engaged.
After a consumer is logged in with a social network and the custom app, they can be engaged by Push Campaigns. A push campaign can be targeted at consumers that have let coupons expire and those that have validated coupons.
The primary point is consumers can be kept engaged through your custom PWA Coupon App on a continual basis.
More on TelAve News
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
- LR Foundation announces new partnership with Crete Academy - Preps for inaugural Career Day Interactive Fair
- Cinedapt Revitalizes the Entertainment Industry to End Piracy with Personalized Films
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Text My Main Number Launched Business Texting for Courier Companies
- Governor Brown Signs Assembly Bill 3141 Sunset of BAR
- Award Winning Plumbing & Heating Company in Berkshire Website Relaunch
The app can be embedded into your corporate website and acts as a coupon/locations tool.
The tools provided by Coupon Jazzare designed to enhance any online or traditional marketing effort and enable the Merchant, Service, etc to engage the consumer after they have consumed a coupon.
We at Coupon jazz think this is very exciting. There is a 30 day free trial on monthly subscriptions and a 60 day free trial on yearly subscriptions.
Couponjazz.com Internet Marketing Services
1 204 869 3118
573 Waverley St.
Source :Couponjazz.com Internet Marketing Services
Latest on TelAve News
- Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions Earns Ranking on HRO Today 2018 RPO Baker's Dozen Overall Enterprise Leaders List
- Groundbreaking Medicaid Claims Study Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings and Nearly 5x ROI via myStrength's Digital Behavioral Health Platform
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Acquire Hybrid Linux & Windows Cloud VPS Hosting with Onlive Server
- Olyvia Kwok: Success in art collecting – essential attributes and knowledge
- Altered Boys: Book of Billy: Graphic Novel Hits Hard!
- Ecosmob's Consulting Over Phone Solution to Enhance Business Growth
- PayProp Automates Payments, Accounting & Reporting to help Strano Property Management grow
- Drama Kids Of South Orange County Announces Approval From Saddleback Valley Unified School District To Offer New After-school Classes
- Protocinema Presents Rossella Biscotti's New Five-Channel Video Installation 'The City'
- To Comma or Not to Comma? Punctuation Help Is Here
- Scott Cooper Miami Reveals Why Cannabis Infused Drinks Are Dangerous
- Polly Cooper, Oneida Indian Revolutionary War Patriot Honored in the Feature Film George Washington's Army and Me, Elijah's Long Journey Home
- Self Defense For The World We Live In Today!
- Best Rate Referrals Unveils New Logo and Brand Identity
- NJ Filmmaker Launches Short Film About President Trump Who Has A Spiritual Awakening and Apologizes To World
- K104's DeDe McGuire launches the DeDe McGuire Foundation!
- 'Parkway of Broken Dreams' crowdfunding campaign launched today on Seed&Spark