Popular on TelAve News
- Old School Runescape Mod Dismissed
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit
- Marwest Enterprises Announces a Joint Venture for a Class-A Industrial Planned Development near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- Thunder Puppy K9 Rehabilitation And Rehoming – Only Remaining Siberian Husky Rescue In Colorado
In print media, pictures sell the story. In the online world, video sells the app. This is where Preview Builders shines for the app developer.
Preview Builders is a media company specializing in short videos for apps on the iOS platform. Customers that visit the Apple App Store are shown short videos of no more than 30 seconds detailing many of the specifications of the app. This way, customers save time and money before downloading by watching each video produced.
Each video is custom designed and produced in-house by Preview Builders. Mihai Oprea, the founder of Preview Builders, said this about his production process, my team and I take the time to review the app and study it. Then and only then do we create the video.
More on TelAve News
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- Start a Quick Vehicle Appraisal Online with Your Car Sold Easy
- Digital Media Solutions Releases Automation Enhancements to Sparkroom, Giving Marketers More Control Over Lead Flow
- LeaderOne Announces Corporate Giving
- AveXis Files for FDA Approval of Gene Therapy to treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I
- MCES Featured By The Age Newspaper
Preview Builders has a base price for each video they produce. Additional features, such as dynamic 3d vfx animation is available. The customer dictates what they want to have on their app preview video by this base price.
Most of our customers are not interested in 1080p video, digital sound and music and other features we can include in the video. Instead, they want something that captures the essence of the app and demonstrates the apps functions. Very often we stay close to the base price we have set for our services.
Preview Builders has an on-site chat system, examples of previous work and a free, no-obligation form for a quote on services. Visit https://preview.builders to learn more.
Source :Preview Builders
Latest on TelAve News
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
- Independent Study by Parola Analytics Recognizes Afero as Top-5 Leader in IoT Patent Landscape
- Inno-Versity Recognized as a High Value Developer of eLearning Content by eLearning Industry
- Smarter Security Accelerates Growth and Expansion with New Office and Showroom on New York City's Fifth Avenue
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Antibody-based Contraceptive Research Center Awarded to Boston University Led Consortium
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause
- Larry Dunn's Anthology of Earth, Wind & Fire with Luenell, Ronnie Laws, and Ray Parker Jr
- 2 Major Victories For Cancer Patients Nationwide As Bills Promoting Equal Access To Cancer Trials Become Law
- Assay.Works and 2bind Partner to Expand Lead Discovery Services
- Dawson Moving & Storage Appoint Chris Brimble