Popular on TelAve
- Breakthrough Independent Artist Oliver Sean Hits the Billboard Top 10 with New Album
- What are the Spirit airlines refund policy ?
- Global Hepatitis C Drugs Market would be US$ 5.9 Billion by 2025 | Renub Research
- Drummond Certifies AS2 and AS3 Secure Messaging Products in First Half 2020 B2B Interop Test Event
- L2 Aviation adds Global Remote Avionics Capabilities for Business Aircraft
- Preventive Vaccines Market is Expected to Reach 94 billion by 2030
- The Demand For Hydroponics System In The Horticulture Industry To Drive The Growth Of The Market
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- Bakery Processing Equipment Market worth $11.4 billion by 2025
- Prefilled Syringes Market Size, Analysis, Opportunities and Trends 2020 –2030
The primary factors that drive the insect growth regulators market are adoption of crop protection chemical products that are environmentally safer and less toxic to use. Insect growth regulator products are more selective and cause little to no damage to other plants and animals that come in contact with them as they are more compatible with biological approaches. There is a rise in the commercial pest control segment in the usage of insect growth regulator products as they are selective in nature.
More on TelAve News
- Evolve IP Enhances Its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice Direct Routing Platform
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
- Fifth Gen Media Launches Podcasting Series with Laurie Caruso, CEO of SafeFi Technologies
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania
On the basis of type, the juvenile hormone analogs & mimics segment, by type, is projected to have the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022.
Request for Sample of this Report:
This is due to its wider usage in commercial pest control methods which use juvenile hormone analogs & mimics on a large scale. Juvenoid insect growth regulators act directly on insect eggs causing sterilization, disrupt behavior, and disrupt diapause (the process that triggers dormancy). All insect systems influenced by juvenile hormone analogs are potential targets for a juvenoid insect growth regulator.
The aerosol segment, by form, is projected to have the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022. Aerosols are highly effective as they have direct contact with the target insect in the form of spray droplets. These can be used in small quantities and are preferable over other forms of insect growth regulators.
More on TelAve News
- International Spy Reveals Secret Past/Future Concerns
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- Permian Museum Adds Gallery of Unknown Life Forms
- U.S. Justice Department, SEC, IRS and Judges Discuss Cross-Border Fraud Litigation at Virtual Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Forum Next Month
The commercial pest control segment is projected to have the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022. This is due to the rise in awareness about the usage of less toxic chemicals in commercial spaces to control bugs and other insects. Due to growing concerns of property damage as a result of infestation of bugs and other insects, there is an increase in the demand for insect growth regulators in the commercial pest control industry.
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to have the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2022. Insect growth regulator products are preferred in countries such as China, Japan, and India as they have growing agricultural sectors and more arable land. There is also high demand for alternatives to chemical-based treatment options for insects and pests, which is fueling the demand for insect growth regulators. The key players in the insect growth regulators market are Bayer CropScience AG (Germany), Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd. (Japan), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (Israel).
The major factors restraining the growth of the insect growth regulators market are its less effectiveness as a standalone control method & inability to kill adult insects
Latest on TelAve News
- Mark Fehlig Joins QComm as Director, Satellite Services
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans
- Design Competition Seeks Creative Interventions to Bring Visitors Back to Main Streets This Winter
- Marc Flanagan to work with IOTech Systems to help develop Partner Ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- During the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 75) CAF America Highlights Charitable Giving Related to COVID-19 and Sustainable Development Goals
- La Duke's Third Book Takes On Business Beyond Safety
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Ideanomics Reports 503 EV Units Processed for July & August an Increase from Q2
- La Duke Contributes to Landmark Global Book