Popular on TelAve
- L7TR VPS now integrates CoAP to its IoT and CPS network IDE
- LYNXX Networks Upgrades Video Solution to MG-TV
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
- VoiceNation Launches New Live Answering Account Management App
- Cloud based Business Phone System and Services
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Legionella Monitoring and Control
- CNet Training's Melissa Chambal named 7x24 Exchange International Career Development Mentor
- Ylopo Unveils RAIYA, New AI-Powered Virtual Assistant
- The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparer's (FALDP) 10th Annual Conference to be held September 14, 2019 in Daytona Beach, FL
But today, this hybrid approach has now got a new contender.
There are cross-platform technologies like React Native, which promise high quality with similar cost-effectiveness. But, does this mean that processes like Ionic app development or Cordova development will take a blow? We don't think so.
Before we move ahead, let us understand the basic difference.
Hybrid apps vs. Native apps
Native apps are the ones that have been built using a specific language for a specific platform. When one writes code in Objective C for iOS platform or uses Java for Android, then an application built that way is called as a native app. A native app can deliver tremendous performance.
More on TelAve News
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
Let's get to the hands-on comparison of both the frameworks.
1.2 React Native
More on TelAve News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
Let's look at some of the prominent features of both frameworks.
2.1 React features
Apps developed on Ionic apps lets developers deploy the app on both, cross-platform as well as to the mobile web as a Progressive Web App with the same code.
One can use the same code-base in order to develop applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone. Better performance than Ionic 2, as the overall processing of hardware functionalities, are by the specific platform, and not Cordova.
React is comparatively easy to maintain when someone is working with large-scale projects as it follows stricter design patterns and paradigms.
React Native is stable and feels like a native app.
2.2 Ionic features
Ionic offers super-fast development-testing cycle.
You can cross-compile with Ionic to iOS and Android.
Ionic is easy to learn & work with.
One can write code in TypeScript, this makes it easy if you are coming from a background of AngularJS 2.
It lets you use TypeScript in order to develop applications for all platforms.
Access the native functionalities of your user's devices with the plugin system.
Mobile applications have become the norm now. If you are planning to start a business, developing a mobile application becomes inevitable. It's a mobile first world today, and with billions of users moving to mobile platform, that is exactly the place one should look for.
Latest on TelAve News
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- RadiusPoint Announces Clients' ROI of 572% for First Quarter of 2019
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show
- Afero Launches Trustworthy IoT with Secured-by-Afero™ Solution
- Netwise Hosting rebrands to Netwise
- ORPALIS Launches Website and New Version of Virtual Barcode Reader
- M/Y Voyager Customized 3 Year Conversion From Commercial Vessel To Luxury Yacht Is Now Complete