Popular on TelAve
- Current research: 2020 Emerging Influenza Vaccines Market Report
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- Delta airlines pet policy
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Best Dedicated Servers in Europe Network and PoPs
- What is the missed flight compensations policy of American Airlines?
- how you can cancel your flight tickets booked with Delta Airlines
The global agricultural biologicals market is projected to grow from USD 7,821.8 million in 2018 to USD 18,984.9 million by 2025.The increasing trend of sustainable agriculture in the global market, low residue levels, and supportive regulations are the key factors driving the growth of the agricultural biologicals market.The rising use of biopesticides to control insect pests have increased the market value for biocontrol in the biologicals market. Biocontrol products are not toxic to the environment unlike their chemical counterpart and only affect the target pests without harming other beneficial insects. The requirement of biocontrol products in micro quantities offers cost-benefits to end-users, which is projected to drive the growth of the market.
More on TelAve News
- Market Leaders in Molluscicides Market
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Growing Demand for Guar Gum in the Oil & Gas Industry Drives Guar Gum Market
Download PDF brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=100393324
Increasing awareness regarding organic food products and usage of organic fertilizers in farming practices
The rise in the population and increased consumption of food products across regions are the key factors that have led to a substantial increase in food production. Farmers mainly focus on opting for conventional chemical-based fertilizers to increase the yield and meet the domestic, as well as international demands. This repeated use of chemical fertilizers has led to the degradation of soil and water quality.
Strong initiatives toward organic farming and the increasing awareness of environmental protection have encouraged the demand for agricultural biologicals in the agriculture industry. Factors such as degrading soil health due to the increasing usage of chemical-based crop protection methods, decreased productivity, and rising instances of pest infestations are the key factors contributing toward the growth of the biologicals segment for crop protection and crop enhancement.
The growth of this market is also attributed to the increasing demand for organic food products. Consumers are becoming more health-conscious and opting for organically grown food products. The change in the lifestyle of consumers has led to an increase in consumer preference for food products, which is projected to increase the demand for agricultural biologicals.
More on TelAve News
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Sweden Diabetes Market, By CGM, SMBG, Insulin Pen & Pump, Companies
- Respiratory Care Devices Market is US$ 30.5 Billion by 2025 | Renub Research
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
The increasing demand for biopesticides in the North American region is projected to drive the growth of the agricultural biologicals market.
The North American region accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018.The largest share of the North American region is attributed to its high-end R&D infrastructure and the high number of patents received for biopesticides and biostimulants by companies based in the region.
Make an Inquiry: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=100393324
Key players in the market include BASF SE (Germany), Syngenta (Switzerland), Marrione Bio Innovation (US), Isagro (Italy), UPL (India), Evogene (Israel), Bayer (Germany), and Vegalab (US).
With the increasing cases of death during the Covid-19 pandemic and reservations about the ways through which the corona virus could spread globally, the need for ensuring food safety is increasing at the manufacturer, as well as consumer level. One of the key factors that have led to an increase in the adoption of agricultural biologicals among the farmers is due to the residues left by its chemical fertilizers on various fruit & vegetable crops. Thus, the consumers are shifting towards the consumption of the organic food products. Hence, the use of agricultural biologicals and the biocontrol products during the Covid-19 pandemic and after the pandemic is seen to increase in the near future.
Latest on TelAve News
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- What is the proper way of rescheduling a flight with Air France?
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- SQUAN Announces Company Expansion and Headquarters Relocation
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Large Rural Video Provider Goes with Innovative Systems MG-TV
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Key Players in the Guar Gum Market
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh