Popular on TelAve
- ATM Festival Celebrates Theater's Grand Dames
- MarketKeep Partners with Impact Case & Container
- Fifth Gen Media and the Real Estate Board of New York Announce Virtual Tech Event Partnership to Foster Innovation in the Real Estate Industy
- Cap L Debuts at Number one on iTunes
- Equipment Source, Inc. Preparing to Support Telecommunications This Winter
- Contact Centers Can Boost Proactive Notification Strategy with INI OutboundStudio™
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2021 Winners
- Adweek Announces 2020 Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Companies
- Datavalet Launches SD-WAN Services
- Vidgum, the MCN with the 100/0 revenue share
Hydroponics produce higher yields compared to traditional farming, allow the growth of a high density of plants in the same area, and have the ability to grow crops throughout the year. Smart greenhouses offer different types of covering materials such as glass or plastic roof, and frequently, glass or plastic walls. It is an emerging application with high-growth potential, which uses several technologies such as HVAC systems, LED grow lights, communication technology, irrigation systems, material handling, valves & pumps, and control systems. LED grow lights and HVAC are the major shareholders in the smart greenhouse market. The increasing population and demand for food in developing regions such as the Asia Pacific boost the growth of the smart greenhouse market. The requirement for fresh food in the Middle East creates an opportunity for urban farming in the region. The increasing trend of rooftop farming and the rising population are two major drivers for the market.
Request for Customization: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustom...
By type, the liquid subtype is projected to account for the largest market share in the hydroponic systemsmarket during the forecast period.
Liquid systems are, by their nature, closed systems; the plant roots are exposed to the nutrient solution, without any type of growing medium, and the solution is recirculated and reused. Thus these systems are most preferred in the developed countries for crop production and have huge growth potential in the future. Moreover, systems such as DWC and NFT have been studied for application in hybrid farming, combining aquaculture with hydroponics.
More on TelAve News
- CEO Coaching International Sees Record Attendance at Make Big Happen® Connections Virtual Forum
- Great Grandma Invents a New Concept in Bridges
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
By equipment, the LED Grow Lights subtype is projected to be the fastest growing segment in the hydroponic systemsmarket during the forecast period.
The light spectrum emitted by LED lights has proven to be effective in stimulating plant growth and is witnessing increased demand from hydroponic growers. Plants such as tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, kale, strawberries, peppers, beets, and other vegetables can be grown with LED grow lights. The increasing adoption and demand for LED grow lights have resulted in the ban of older and inefficient halogen units in the European Union from September 2018. These factors are further projected to drive the demand for LED grow lights.
By input, the nutrientssub-segment is projected to dominate the hydroponic inputsmarket during the forecast period.
Nutrients are used in both aggregate, and liquid hydroponic systems. There are different types of nutrients required for the formulation of nutrient solution. Nitrogen and potassium are the two most primary nutrients required for the healthy growth of plants, of which nitrogen requirement is higher by plants. In addition, increasing the focus of growers toward the cultivation of crops drives the market growth for potassium-based nutrients in hydroponics.
By crop type, the vegetables sub-segment is projected to dominate the hydroponic cropsmarket during the forecast period.
Vegetables that are grown using hydroponics are known to grow faster and stronger compared to traditional farming as the right nutrients are delivered directly to the plant's roots. The requirements for growing vegetables indoors in a hydroponic unit can be met with the help of grow lights, air ventilation, and recirculation systems, along with the right nutrients for the water. Hydroponically grown plants are known to retain their full nutritive value and are equal or in certain cases superior to conventionally-grown vegetables. There rising demand for fresh vegetables both in developed and developing nations drives the vegetable segment in hydroponics market.
More on TelAve News
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Trilliant to Deploy Next Generation Smart Infrastructure Solutions in the Ivory Coast
Make an Inquiry: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Befor...
Leading players profiled in this report
· Signify Holdings (Netherlands)
· Heliospectra AB (Sweden)
· Scotts Miracle Gro (US)
· Argus Control Systems (Canada)
· Logiqs B.V (Netherlands)
· Lumigrow (US)
· Hydroponic System International (Spain)
This report segmentsthehydroponics market onthe basis of type, equipment, inputs and crop types and region. In terms of insights, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles—which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the hydroponics market,the high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, market disruption, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Latest on TelAve News
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) selects Chavonne Jones as Senior PR Advisor
- Peter Schiff's Bank Service to Criminals as Per the Tax Probe Triggers Sizzling Reactions at OffshoreCorpTalk.com
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) Launches GoFundMe™ Campaign
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Boot Sock
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential
- Personalisation not dead, just evolving
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket