Popular on TelAve
- Forever 21 Partners with Performance Branding Company WITHIN
- Connected Virtual Tech Event Signs on the CBRS Alliance as lead event sponsor
- China Online Education Market Forecast By Segment, & Investment
- "Leadership During Crises: The Path Forward with Miami Mayor Francis Suarez"
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- TYM Tractor Partners With Team Tractor Corp As Its Western U.S. Sales And Service Center
- Z-CERT and EclecticIQ Cooperate to Bring Benefits of CTI to Dutch Healthcare Sector
- Global Cheese Market will be US$ 173 Billion by 2025
- Family-Owned All Volleyball Inc. Announces Recipient of COVID-19 Fundraiser Proceeds
- Rich Specialty Trailers Expands Hand Washing Trailers
The Covid-19 global pandemic has rendered all leisure facilities in the UK unsafe to the public, forcing would be gym-goers to adapt to the new norm. Increasingly this has lead to people taking their training outdoors in local parks and other outdoor spaces. Arland has been operating as a Mobile Personal Trainer for the last 3 years, almost exclusively training his clients outdoors while using minimal equipment, setting him up perfectly to deliver socially distanced training sessions.
More on TelAve News
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
He expressed that: "Outdoor exercise has always had the benefits of fresh air and a natural environment, which is something that that I find enhances my clients' experience of their workouts. Hopefully the pandemic will encourage more people to take advantage of these benefits and realize that there is an alternative to returning to enclosed gyms"
The global pandemic has not only affected gym goers, but has also generally highlighted the importance of looking after ones body and mind, with many more people taking up regular exercise to maintain structure and sanity during times of uncertainty. Arland takes a holistic approach when working with his clients, with health and wellness being the focal points of his service. Anyone wanting to find out more about Arland's Personal Training services can do so via his website Arland Craik Personal Training.
Latest on TelAve News
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- The DiSTI Corporation Names John Hayward Chief Executive Officer
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Market, Forecast by Application & Compnay Analysis
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- How am I able to recover Gmail account without recovery email
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?