Popular on TelAve
- Current research: 2020 Emerging Influenza Vaccines Market Report
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- Delta airlines pet policy
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Best Dedicated Servers in Europe Network and PoPs
- Author Pens "The Purse" Offering Advice on Avoiding Unhealthy Relationships
- Cable Systems of Nevada Launches Video in Las Vegas
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 4 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2020
- Atlanta Church Teaches Youth How To Engage With Police; And Empowers Voter Rights At Virtual Summit
Download PDF brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=202506822
Ethyl alcohol is projected to be the largest segment
The ethyl alcohol segment is estimated to account for the largest market share in the industrial alcohol market in 2017, due to its wide range of applications in the biofuel industry. Ethyl alcohol is considered as the most widely used industrial alcohol, owing to their multi-functional properties and their vast applications in the biofuel, pharmaceutical, personal care, food ingredients, and chemical industries. Following ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol occupies a dominating share in the industrial alcohol market, owing to its high demand in the chemical industry and the growing demand in biodiesel application.
More on TelAve News
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- Food Diagnostics Market worth $19.2 billion by 2025
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA
- United States Pulse Market & Volume, By Segments, Production, Import, Export
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
Fuel - The most widely preferred industrial alcohol application
The fuel segment accounted for the largest share in the industrial alcohol market, in terms of value and volume, in 2015. Due to functional properties such as high octane number and flammability characteristics, ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, and isobutyl alcohol are widely used in the fuel and energy sector. Increase in demand for biofuel and growing awareness of deteriorating environment quality are driving the demand for industrial alcohol in the fuel sector. With the increasing environmental concerns, massive government support for the development of bioethanol in developed countries, wide applications of industrial alcohol among majority of sectors and positive investigations for better and low priced feedstocks create a platform for newer developments of industrial alcohol, which drives the increase in demand and market growth for alcohol-based products.
Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=202506822
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the most lucrative market for industrial alcohol
More on TelAve News
- CNet Training Receives Silver Award from UK Ministry of Defence
- Growth opportunities and latent adjacency in Insect Growth Regulators Market
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
In 2017, the North American region is estimated to hold a significant share in the global industrial alcohol market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Some factors that influence their share in the market include availability of feedstock such as corn, stringent regulations in the energy sector imposed by the government, increased consumer awareness on environment safety & carbon emissions, strong logistic facilities, and advanced technological developments. Development of ethanol from agricultural wastes and algae is one of the latest trends in the industrial alcohol industry of countries such as the U.S. and Canada. The Asia-Pacific market is driven by the growing demand for industrial alcohol in developing countries such as India, China, and Thailand.
This report includes a study of marketing and development strategies, along with the product portfolios of leading companies. It includes the profiles of leading companies such as Cargill (U.S.), Raizen Energia (Brazil), Green Plains Inc. (U.S.), Cristalco (France), and MGP Ingredients (U.S.).
Latest on TelAve News
- CU Xpress Lease Expands into Northern California
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Lactose-Free Products Market worth $18.4 billion by 2025
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- Native Starch Market, Production & Global Forecast, By Raw Materials
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived