Popular on TelAve
- What are the Spirit airlines refund policy ?
- Global Hepatitis C Drugs Market would be US$ 5.9 Billion by 2025 | Renub Research
- L2 Aviation adds Global Remote Avionics Capabilities for Business Aircraft
- Preventive Vaccines Market is Expected to Reach 94 billion by 2030
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- The Demand For Hydroponics System In The Horticulture Industry To Drive The Growth Of The Market
- Tobu Railways Announces the New Monthly Service of their Popular, Nostalgic Steam Locomotive, SL Taiju "Futara."
- Last Minute Hotels – Find Out Which Cities Offer the Best Hotel Deals in United States!
- Netberg adds Stratum to its Barefoot Tofino-based switches
- Spunky Mobile Startup Is Capturing A New Niche
The key market players adopted various growth strategies such as expansions & investments and mergers & acquisitions to cater to the increasing demand for molluscicide products and to expand their businesses. The companies in this market are increasing their investments in R&D to focus on developing new agrochemicals with an idea of developing molluscicide products that are less harmful to the environment than the existing chemical molluscicides. The companies are also focusing on expanding their geographic presence by increasing their production facilities.
The companies are also investing in new technologies to create new molluscicide products to be used in various applications such as molluscicides for residential purposes and for turf and ornamental applications categorized under non-agricultural application of molluscicides. Companies such as BASF (Germany) and De Sangosse (France) are expanding their product portfolios by innovating new products. BASF (Germany), in May 2017, introduced new biological molluscicides, Nemaslug and Nemasys powder, which contain nematodes.
More on TelAve News
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
To know about the assumptions considered for the study download the pdf brochure
Companies are also expanding their global presence by establishing new offices and production facilities and by entering into an agreement with other global players. In September 2018, Lonza Group (Switzerland) established a new production facility of specialty ingredients, which include some of its molluscicide product offerings as well, in Greenwood, SC, US; hereby expanding its production capacity. In March 2016, Lonza Group (Switzerland) and Nulandis (South Africa) signed a strategic distribution agreement to launch Axcela slug & snail pellet in South Africa.
Syngenta expanded its projects in Brazil and Switzerland. The company invested USD 240 million in 2 manufacturing plants related to crop protection products in October 2016. This helped the company to increase its customer base in other regions as well as increase its global market share in the crop protection industry. In April 2016, BASF (Germany) established a new R&D center for biological crop protection and seed solutions in Germany. This new innovation center helped the company to develop new molluscicide products. In January 2016, De Sangosse (France) introduced new a molluscicide product, METAREX INOV, in Germany, thereby enhancing its molluscicide product portfolio.
More on TelAve News
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
Molluscicides Market by Type (Chemical (Metaldehyde, Methiocarb, Ferric Phosphate) and Biological Molluscicides), Application (Agricultural and Non-Agricultural), Form (Pellets, and Liquid & Gel), and Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2023
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Latest on TelAve News
- Fifth Gen Media Launches Podcasting Series with Laurie Caruso, CEO of SafeFi Technologies
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania
- International Spy Reveals Secret Past/Future Concerns
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- Permian Museum Adds Gallery of Unknown Life Forms
- U.S. Justice Department, SEC, IRS and Judges Discuss Cross-Border Fraud Litigation at Virtual Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Forum Next Month
- ASR Media Productions Wins a Mid-Atlantic Emmy®
- Best Custom Screens to Dedicate Their Business to the Protection of Saint Michael the Archangel
- Engaging Mobile Startup Supports Remote Learning
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- McKenzie Mortuary Presents "Purchase with a Purpose" A Benefit to Support Families of Those impacted by Covid-19
- Zwolinski, Jenkins Launch Skillsgapp To Reach GenZ With Skills-Based Gaming App Training
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- DSP (Interiors) commissioned to deliver headquarters for global telecoms giant at Silverstone Park
- 'Sensual' is Out and Fans Go Ecstatic Seeing Heather Fay at Her Best
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees