Popular on TelAve
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- Jim Rennert's monumental sculpture 'Listen' installation in Midtown Manhattan
- How Your Company Can Pack A Punch At The Arizona Autism Speaks Walk In Partnership With SARRC
- Joe Rogan Tripps Over Mimi Choi's Halloween Instagram Post
- Nightstick IS-Certified 1100 Lumen Rechargeable Scene Light Brings Safety and Convenience in Portable LED Package
- The 2019 Milbourne Christopher Awards, Magic's Highest Honors, Announced
- Reputation Marketing Platform NiceJob Awarded 2nd Place Prize at 2019 New Ventures BC Competition
- Hyper-conductive Coating for Component Level EMI/RFI Shielding
- Multi-award Winning Italian Drama, "Lucania - Land, Blood, and Magic" to be distributed by BWC Films in North America
Browse 100 market data Tables and 65 Figures spread through 255 Pages and in-depth TOC on Smart Home Market
"Smart speakers likely to grow at a high rate during the forecast period"
Smart speaker is a wireless speaker enabled by Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or other wireless protocols and powered by virtual assistant, which is driven by artificial intelligence. There has been continuous increase in demand for smart speakers, especially in smart homes, owing to increasing consumer demand for advanced and multifunctional devices. Moreover, the proliferation of smartphones has enabled the development of applications to stream music to a specific device, thus fueling the demand for smart speakers. The market for smart speaker market is primarily expected to be driven by the increased adoption of smart homes, high disposable income, the popular trend of personalization, and the rapid proliferation of multifunctional devices. Factors such as increasing focus of companies on enhancing customer experience and consumer preference for technologically advanced products over traditional products are expected to provide opportunities to smart speaker providers. Further, recent developments in artificial intelligence and natural language processing to enhance voice recognition capabilities have increased the overall demand for smart speakers in smart homes.
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :-
"The market for proactive type software and services to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period"
The software and services pertaining to smart homes enable users to control smart appliances and devices installed in their homes. There is high competition between the software and service providers in the smart home market, which revolves around developing technically advanced and user-friendly software solutions as well as providing improved and real-time services to customers, on the back of the growing awareness about reducing energy consumption within households. Moreover, the environmental regulations implemented by government bodies in most countries, both developed and developing, are further driving the rate of smart home installations. The software and service industry is generating huge revenues from the installation and marketing of smart homes and is also providing services to the customers. These factors are expected to contribute to the high growth rate of the market for software and services during the forecast period.
More on TelAve News
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- Execulink Introduces New Hybrid Fibre to Cable Communities
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
The proactive type software and services facilitate the transmission of data, along with the best possible solutions, to end users for actions to be taken after receiving the information. The proactive type enables the transfer of a larger volume of data than the behavioral type; it can provide the inputs to end users regarding effective energy usage and required actions on the physical parameters to reduce energy consumption. Proactive solutions are more beneficial than the behavioral type as they can also send recommendation signals to end users to take necessary actions to reduce energy consumption; further, based on the user's actions, measures to control electronic devices can be implemented. Owing to these advantages, the market for proactive type software and services is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period.
"APAC expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period"
APAC region is witnessing significant growth due to a few new residential projects and efforts for strengthening building infrastructure at a significant rate. There is a considerable demand for smart homes in the APAC countries, such as Japan, South Korea, China, and Rest of APAC (RoAPAC). Currently, South Korea is considered a huge market for smart home systems owing to the high demand for various control devices pertaining to lighting control and entertainment control in the country. The overall smart home market in APAC has high growth potential, primarily driven by strong economic growth, rising population, and rapid urbanization, leading to a sophisticated infrastructure. Further, the major share of Japan and South Korea in the market in APAC can be attributed to their leading position in terms of technological advancements in smart homes. The market in China is expected to grow at the highest rate among other APAC countries during the forecast period, owing to the rising automation demand for many new and existing residential projects. The presence of a large base of end users in advanced economies such as China, Japan, and South Korea and the high demand for energy management systems are the major factors that are likely to fuel the demand for smart homes in the APAC region.
• Ask for Sample Pages of Report :- https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=121
Players such as Johnson Controls International (Ireland), United Technologies Corporation (US), Schneider Electric (France), Honeywell International, Inc. (US), and Siemens AG (Germany) are currently dominating the smart home market. Other key players operating in the smart home space are Amazon, Inc. (US), Apple Inc. (US), Google (US), ADT (US), Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany), ASSA ABLOY (Sweden), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Ingersoll-Rand PLC (Ireland), ABB (Switzerland), Legrand S.A. (France), GE (US), Comcast Corp. (US), Hubbell Inc. (US), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), LG Electronics (South Korea), Sony (Japan), Control4 Corp. (US), Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. (US), Vivint (US), and Axis Communication AB (Sweden), among others. Almost all companies, including key players, have adopted a few major strategies such as product developments and launches, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships and collaborations to grow in the smart home market.
More on TelAve News
- RadiusPoint Announces Clients' ROI of 470% for Second Quarter of 2019
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Darien Communications Converting From Cable to IPTV
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Latest on TelAve News
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
- Pet Professional Guild British Isles to Offer Credentialing as Free Membership Benefit in Quest for Higher Levels of Professionalism
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- IOTech Announces Agreement with Global Industrial Gateway Manufacturer to Market its Edge Xpert IoT Edge Platform
- Execulink Lowers Prices on Wholesale Internet Plans
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- Cavalier Galleries presents Guy Stanley Philoche: Come Fly with Me
- Canadian Technology Startup Program Selects California-based New Frontier Aerospace for its 2019/20 Cohort
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You"
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors