Popular on TelAve
- What are the Spirit airlines refund policy ?
- Global Hepatitis C Drugs Market would be US$ 5.9 Billion by 2025 | Renub Research
- L2 Aviation adds Global Remote Avionics Capabilities for Business Aircraft
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- The Demand For Hydroponics System In The Horticulture Industry To Drive The Growth Of The Market
- Tobu Railways Announces the New Monthly Service of their Popular, Nostalgic Steam Locomotive, SL Taiju "Futara."
- Last Minute Hotels – Find Out Which Cities Offer the Best Hotel Deals in United States!
- Spunky Mobile Startup Is Capturing A New Niche
- Netberg adds Stratum to its Barefoot Tofino-based switches
- Axiros Enables MDCC To Provide Higher QoE
Key pointers of cancellation policy of Delta Airlines
For the passengers who are planning to cancel their booking with Delta Airlines and have no idea about the Delta airlines cancellation policy, they can check out some of the major pointers of the policy.
Understanding the urgency of the situation, the airline offers passengers a risk-free cancellation option for the reservations that are booked online by using the Delta app.
More on TelAve News
- openGear Partner Leaders to Showcase oGx-Compatible Solutions at Virtual openGear Live Event
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
And as per the risk-free cancellation period, the passengers are required to cancel their booking within one day of the purchase of the flight ticket to claim a full refund.
Further, in the case of non-refundable reservations, a certain amount of cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund amount and the rest amount will be offered in the form of eCredit.
Besides, the cancellation fee starts from $200 that can vary as per the travel type and route.
Updates in cancellation fee due to COVID-19
Keeping the current COVID-19 conditions in mind, as per the recent update in Delta airlines cancellation policy, the cancellation fee is waived off.
The above conditions only apply to the reservations that were purchased between 1st March- 31st June 2020 for both international and domestic flights. It also includes the reservations departing from March till September.
Cancelling reservations with Delta Airlines
For cancelling the reservations, the passenger is required to opt for the manage booking option present on the airline website. Further, the passenger needs to retrieve the booking and opt for the cancellation option and claim a refund for the same.
Latest on TelAve News
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Indiana Operator Combines Streaming and Linear Video Service
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Evolve IP Enhances Its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice Direct Routing Platform
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
- Fifth Gen Media Launches Podcasting Series with Laurie Caruso, CEO of SafeFi Technologies